Moulder with pressing table with 4 cylinders
Ideal machine for loaves, baguettes and for the production of loaf bread. It is built according to current CE regulations.
All the parts of the machine that come into contact with the pasta are made of a material suitable for the food industry. The pieces of cut dough enter the hopper, then the dough is rolled to the desired thickness between two pairs of rollers. The dough is then rolled up into a loaf and then formed definitively under the press or adjustable table.
The main features of our long loaf moulders :
- Completely oversized structure for large-scale production in powder-coated steel. The structure is mounted on wheels with brakes.
- Loading hopper in stainless steel.
- The moulder is equipped with 4 lamination cylinders with the possibility, manually, to adjust the thickness.
- Height and inclination adjustable output press table.
- Fully adjustable external bulkheads in food grade pom.
- Standard equipment external stainless steel casings.
On request * optional the structure can be made entirely of stainless steel.
1,5 - 0.75
* The data relating to weights and measures are purely indicative.