Moulder with pressing table with 4 cylinders
Suitable machine for loaves, baguettes and for the production of loaf bread. It is built according to the current CE regulations.
All the parts of the machine that come into contact with the dough are made of a material suitable for the food industry. The cuts enter the hopper, and are rolled to the desired thickness between two pairs of rollers. The dough is then rolled up into a loaf and shaped under the pressing table.
The main features of our long loaf moulders with pressing table:
- Oversized powder-coated steel structure for large-scale production. The structure is equipped with wheels with brakes;
- Loading hopper in stainless steel;
- The moulder is equipped with 4 lamination cylinders with the possibility, to adjust manually the thickness;
- The output press table is adjustable in height and angle;
- Adjustable external guides in food grade plastic;
- External stainless steel casings.
On request * optional the structure can be made entirely of stainless steel.
1,5 - 0.75
* The data relating to weights and measures are purely indicative.