Double arm mixer
The plunging arm mixer, available in various models for various dough capacities, with its 62 strokes per minute at 2nd speed is ideal for bread and pastry doughs, even soft ones and obtained with multiple additions.
Here are the main features of our IBT :
- Our double arm mixers are all fixed bowl in stainless steel | To take advantage of the removable tank, it is necessary to switch to the Industrial model.
- Structure completely in thick steel painted with powders.
- Gears in an oil bath enclosed in cast iron castings and mounted on special watertight ball bearings, this allows our plunger arm mixer to have reduced maintenance over time.
- The tools are reinforced and completely in prime quality stainless steel.
- Complete the 2-speed motor and a timer.
- The safety guard is mounted on a solid but light aluminum structure with a stainless steel side vent for adding products.
- Peculiar characteristics are the excellent oxygenation of the dough without any mistreatment and heating of the dough.
It can be used without distinction for pastry, bakery and pizzeria products, as well as in dairies for the mozzarella dough.
* Upon request, it can be equipped with a 2nd timer and a guard completely in stainless steel.
Potenza 1° velocità
Potenza 2° velocità
* The data relating to weights and measures are purely indicative.