Double spiral mixer remove bowl – Super Plurimixer
“THE ULTIMATE IN MIXING TECHNOLOGY”
Completely innovative machine, available in Models ranging from 250 – 350 – 500 kg of finished dough.
Why a dual mixer?
- reduces mixing time = less use of Energy;
- reduces production costs;
- reduces servicing stations;
- reduces personnel;
- reduces maintenance costs;
- reduces temperature needed for mixing operations;
- less utilization of refrigerated water;
- greater homogeneity;
- greater oxygenation thanks to the new push & pull system of the double spiral.
This machine is equipped with Computer touch screen mechanism with:
- constant laser reading of mixing temperature;
- the desired finished dough temperature can be pre – set;
- the machine will sound an alarm before coming to a complete stop;
- possibility of programming the machine for each type of dough with speed variation of the spirals and bowl;
- each recipe can be adjusted with 10 mixing programs;
- possibility of program interruption when adding new ingredients or when re-mixing;
- possibility of programming release of flour and other ingredients during mixing phase;
- water metering device with automatic water release program.
Super Plurimixer 250
Capacità pasta (min/max)* / Dough capacity (min/max)*
Capacità farina (min./max) * / Flour capacity (min/max)*
Capacità acqua (min./max) * / Water capacity (min/max)*
Volume vasca / Bowl volume
% acqua/farina minima / Minimum % of water/flour
Giri spirali velocità (50/60 Hz) min. - max / Spirals revolutions at speed (50/60 hz)
30 - 150
Giri vasca velocità (50/60 Hz) min. - max / Bowl revolutions at speed (50/60 hz)
5 - 20
Potenza massima assorbita / Max absorbed power
Corrente assorbita / Absorbed current
Larghezza totale macchina / Total width of the machine
Profondità totale macchina / Total depth of the machine
Altezza totale macchina chiusa / Total height of the machine
Altezza totale macchina aperta / Total height of the open machine
Peso a vuoto / Weight of the machine
* The data relating to weights and measures are purely indicative.