Baguettes Dough Moulder
The baguettes dough moulder is an indispensable machine for bakeries with small, medium and large productions, suitable for the production of baguettes and loaves.
The machine consists of an entry belt that carries the dough to two parallel cylindrical rollers, which crush it and reduce its thickness; subsequently the dough is stretched thanks to the movement of opposing belts, for a very soft and progressive processing. The adjustment of the rolling and stretching of the dough can go up to a maximum length of 700 mm. by adjusting the levers.
The moulder has the following features:
- Powder coated steel structure;
- Adjustment of the cylinders manually by a special knob on the front;
- Cylinders are made of grade plastic material mounted on bearings;
- Adjustable and easily removable product outlet chute for a proper cleaning;
- The baguettes dough moulder is supplied with a trolley with wheels but can also be placed on a work bench;
- Electrical system in accordance with current CE regulations.
* On request (optional) it can be equipped with an exit belt or an entry belt with hopper and can be paired with a pre-fermentation proofer.
BAG Extra CE
50 - 2000
50 - 2000
* The data relating to weights and measures are purely indicative.