Baguette Dough Moulder
The baguette dough moulder is an indispensable machine for bakeries with small, medium and large productions, suitable for the production of baguettes and loaves.
The machine consists of an entrance belt that carries the dough to two parallel cylindrical rollers, which crush it and reduce its thickness; subsequently the dough is stretched thanks to the movement of opposing rugs, for a very soft and progressive processing. The adjustment of the rolling and stretching of the dough can go up to a maximum length of mm. 700 by adjusting the levers.
The moulder has the following characteristics:
- Structure in powder coated steel.
- Adjustment of the cylinders manually by a special knob on the front.
- Cylinders are made of food grade pom material mounted on bearings.
- Adjustable and easily removable product outlet chute for proper cleaning.
- The baguettatore is supplied with a trolley with wheels but can also be placed on a work surface.
- Electrical system in accordance with current CE.
* On request (optional) it can be equipped with an exit sheet or an entry sheet with hopper for combination with pre-fermentation cells.
BAG Extra CE
50 - 2000
50 - 2000
* The data relating to weights and measures are purely indicative.