Spiral dough mixer series Minimix
The professional spiral dough mixer is an indispensable machine for mixing flour with water, yeast and other ingredients.
It is used both in artisanal and industrial activities, and unlike a simple planetary mixer, it has a double movement, given by the volume of the bowl and the spiral.
Here are the main features of the MiniMix spiral mixer with fixed bowl:
- Structure made of oven painted steel;
- Inverter board for speed regulation | Up to 10 variable speeds;
- Spiral tool, dough-breaking column and bowl are made of stainless steel;
- In the standard version, the speed is adjusted by means of a potentiometer;
- Internal Led light;
- Chain transmission for the rotation motion of the spiral tool;
- Belt transmission with pulley for the rotation motion of the bowl;
- Spiral speed from a minimum of 90 up to 280 rpm;
- Electrical system according to the CE regulations with stainless steel safety guards;
- 0.37 kw motor | Single phase 220V;
- Possibility of customizing the exterior paint of the dough mixer (* optional).
What more does the Pro Edition offer ?
- 3.5″ color touch screen;
- Oversized spiral tool with special dough-breaking column;
- Digital adjustment timer with automatic pause withan ON/OFF buttom;
- Inversion of the bowl spinning direction, this option can be engaged only at low speeds;
- Top display casing completely made of stainless steel;
- Internal Led light.
** Professional machine – handcrafted not designed for domestic use. The use of this machine is dedicated only to qualified and authorized personnel trained according to CE regulations – Keep away from minors. **.