Spiral Dough mixer series Minimix
The professional spiral mixer is an indispensable machine for mixing flour with water, yeast and other ingredients.
It is used both in artisanal and industrial activities, and unlike a simple planetary mixer it has a double movement, given by the volume of the bowl and the spiral.
Here are the main features of the MiniMix spiral mixer with fixed bowl:
- Structure completely in oven painted steel.
- Inverter board for speed regulation. | Up to 10 variable speeds.
- Spiral tool, pasta crusher and stainless steel bowl.
- In the standard version, the speed is adjusted by means of a potentiometer.
- Internal LED light.
What more does the Pro Edition offer ?
- 3.5 “color touch screen
- Oversized spiral tool with special pasta-breaking column for high hydration.
- Digital adjustment timer with automatic pause.
- Inversion of the direction of rotation of the bowl (being single-phase, the spiral will also turn in the opposite direction) this option is valid only at low speeds.
- Head cover housing for Touch Screen housing completely in stainless steel.
- Possibility of customizing the exterior paint of the Pro Edition (* Optional).
On a mechanical level, the MiniMixe have the following characteristics :
- Chain transmission for the rotation motion of the spiral tool.
- Belt transmission with pulley for the rotation motion of the tank.
- Spiral speed from a minimum of 90 up to 280 rpm thanks to the Inverter board.
- Electrical system in compliance with CE regulations with stainless steel safety guards.
- 0.37 kw motor | Single phase 220V.